Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Veggie Tales DVDs

These are going to go quickly, because they're a great gift! We did a similar "gift" with donation on our family blog and these moved fast, so make your donation, now, if you want one. Here's what I have...
A donation of $8 or more through the chipin and I will send you one of these brand new Veggie Tales movies! It's a double-feature, so 2 great Veggie Tales movies for an $8 donation toward Meredith's grant! Use the chipin, please, so I will be able to contact you regarding shipping. Of course, it's all tax-deductible and if you donate $35, I'll send you the movie and Reece's Rainbow will send you the pretty ornament with Meredith's picture on it.
Don't forget all of this is in an effort to raise Meredith's grant and find her forever family. Meredith needs a family. Look at her sweet face and ask God if she's yours, then share her picture with everyone you know and ask if she is theirs. Together we can find Meredith's family. She's so worth it!
Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I shared the link to this and to RR Angel Tree on my weekly wrap-up for my blog this week. Hopefully some people who read will come over and take a look.

    ReplyDelete