Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Winners!

So, I finally found a free 30 minutes to organize and draw winners. Thanks for being patient with me. Each winner has been notified and I'll list them below. Thanks for helping make a difference in Meredith's life. Don't forget to make your Angel Tree Donation of $35 or more for  your ornament. Mine came, yesterday, and it's so sweet. I love having a picture of Meredith to hang on our tree. I doubt we'll be packing it up after the Christmas season.

Here are the winners.

Prize #1 Blanket: Becca
Prize #2 Nursery Photo: Theresa
Prize #3 Giftcards: Andrea
Prize #4 Candle: Rebecca

Blessings,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. So, exciting! Still praying for Meredith and her family. I sent you an email. Let me know if you do not get it.

    Thanks,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete