Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year?

Wow! Where did this year go? Does it feel like it flew by to you? I'm betting that it didn't seem so quick for our girl, Meredith. Another year of waiting to be chosen. Another year with no one to call her own. I'm packing up our Christmas decorations, but I can't put Meredith's ornament in a box. I'm searching for the perfect place to hang her picture, so we remember to pray everyday for her family to come. Maybe you'll join me in making praying for Meredith's forever family to find her part of your New Year's Resolution.

We often resolve to do great big things and fail miserably by January 15th. Here's something we can succeed at. We can join together and pray and share Meredith with everyone we meet, so that her family will be found this year. Will you join our family?

Thank you to everyone who gave to help Meredith reach her angel tree goal. It has been and continues to be a privilege to advocate for this sweet girl. Continuing to believe for Meredith's Miracle in 2012!

Blessings,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the ornaments!! We donated on the Angel Tree to our two girls, because I wanted to have the ornaments, from when we found them. (especially since we committed to both during Angel Tree!) I can't wait to see them putting those ornaments on the tree in future years!! :) But....as I put away all the Christmas decorations earlier this week, I just couldn't put those in a box! They're sitting on the coffee table right now, until I find the perfect place for them!

    ReplyDelete