Friday, September 23, 2011

Buddy Walk Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is our local Buddy Walk. I'm setting up a table with information about Reece's Rainbow. I received a box full of fun stuff to hand out at the Walk from Reece's Rainbow. My Mom and a couple of friends are coming to help, along with my six year old, Julie.

Julie and I are going to spend the evening making posters about our adoption and Meredith! A large part of tomorrow will be spent sharing about the kids from Reece's Rainbow and encouraging people to be a part of the Christmas Warrior program.

I'm excited to share about Reece's Rainbow and to show Meredith to lots of families. Will you pray that someone will see her and fall in love? Also, pray that the weather will be nice and that lots of people will be receptive to learning more about Reece's Rainbow! I'll post an update tomorrow on how things went.

Blessings,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment