Monday, September 5, 2011

How can You adopt Meredith?

I know it's the question on everyone's mind. I'm so glad you finally asked. Meredith needs a family, but there are some requirements you need to meet in order to become her family...

First, you'll need to make sure you meet USCIS income requirements listed here. There's a handy chart that tells how much you need to make based on the size of your family. Once you're sure you qualify, there are a couple of other things to consider. Meredith's country needs you to have no more than 4 children currently living in your home. They'd like you to be married for at least 5 years and 30 years old. The good news is that only one parent has to travel to pick Meredith up and that parent only needs to stay in country for 10 days. That's a super fast trip for an international adoption.

It seems like a lot of requirements, but I'm sure she's worth it. I'm also sure that the family God has chosen for Meredith is going to meet each requirement, because Meredith was meant to be theirs from the very foundation of the earth. God wants to set Meredith in a family. It's His thing...setting the lonely in families.

If you've read this and think we just may be Meredith's family, please, feel free to contact me or you can direct your questions to the appropriate person at Reece's Rainbow. Here's their Contact Information!

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Be a Part of Meredith's Miracle!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Mandy--what country is she in? I'm sure it isn't public, you can email me the answer--
    ironiccatholic at yahoo dot com (ues, it's a goofy email address)

    Peace, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you an email, now. I bet if you had to guess, you'd get it right :)

    ReplyDelete