Thursday, September 15, 2011

Christmas in...September?

That's what it felt like today, when I signed up to be Meredith's Christmas Warrior! I'm so excited! What does it mean to be Meredith's Christmas Warrior? It means I am committing to helping find Meredith's family and to raising $1000 toward Meredith's grant!

$1000 is a LOT of money (especially since I'm already driving my friends and family crazing with our own adoption fundraisers) but Meredith is worth every dime and then some! Don't worry, I have ideas...BIG ones! You'll have to wait for them, though.

First, we'll have to celebrate Meredith's birthday, next month! Then, we can shift our focus to Christmas. Now, I don't want you to be jealous. There are other kids who need Christmas Warriors and it's not too early to choose the one you love and help create a Christmas Miracle for that one. Plus, if you start now, you'll have lots of extra time to plan and raise that $1000!

Head on over to Reece's Rainbow and sign up to be a Christmas Warrior. You can choose the child you'd like to help or if you'd rather, you can let Reece's Rainbow assign you one who needs you. If you do sign up, come back and let me know who you chose and maybe we can do some fundraising together!

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Be a Christmas Warrior!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Meredith is totally gorgeous, isn't she! I really pray she finds her forever family soon. :)

    ReplyDelete