Sunday, September 11, 2011

Meredith's Current Circumstances

I inquired further about Meredith's current situation and the news is not all bad for our sweet girl! She was chosen to go to a home for children with special needs. This facility prides itself on giving the children good care and opportunities. Does this mean Meredith needs a family less than the other kids? Absolutely not! Eventually, she will age out of any program she's in and then what will her future be like...bleak.

She is a girl in a country that places a low value on little girls. She also has down syndrome and cerebral palsy in a place that esteems perfection. Where weakness is not tolerated and only the strongest survive. She is blessed to currently live in a place where she knows love and care. This means she should not have a problem attaching well and fitting in nicely with her forever family.

Just like every other child, Meredith deserves a family. God wants Meredith to have a family. He is calling someone to be her Mom and Dad. They will need to trust Him to equip them to walk where He leads. Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of Meredith's Miracle. Search your heart and ask God if she's yours and share her story. Together we can change the life of a little girl. If you want to read more about Meredith, please, read her Reece's Rainbow profile.

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Be a Part of Meredith's Miracle.

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful and the one child that just jumps out at me everytime I see her. My heart skips a beat but we are also in the process for a different country. I would get her in a heart beat if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, Barb! I can't wait to see her home with a family. She's going to be such a precious addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I was wondering if you knew where Meredith is located at? My email is rmcox20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete